Work for us
The Ludwig von Mises Institute – Europe is currently seeking a Communications & Event Management Intern
- Help to organise conferences and dinner debates held by LVMI – Europe and participate in other important think tanks’ activities;
- Assist with research projects on European politics and international relations;
- Prepare a public relations plan for LVMI – Europe;
- Establish links with civil society, media, businesses, politicians and EU institutions, including the European Parliament;
- Communicate with LVMI – Europe’s patrons, sponsors and Board of Directors;
- Organise sponsorship for LVMI – Europe’s debates, seminars and conferences;
- Write a monthly newsletter and weekly blog;
- Update the website.
Applicants for this position must fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold at least a BA degree in a relevant field e.g. international relations, economics, communications, political science, journalism, public policy;
- Possess excellent spoken and written knowledge of English and/or French (additional European languages are a plus);
- Be proactive and interested in communicating with a wide range of people;
- Have good analytical, marketing and networking skills;
- Previous work experience in an office environment;
- Be independent and organised.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration of internship: 3 months
Schedules are flexible and interns are only required to come into the office twice a week (the remaining time will be spent attending conferences, debates and EU Parliament sessions, drafting reports and familiarising themselves with relevant literature). This makes this internship ideal for applicants who are undertaking an internship as part of their degree.
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to unsuccessful submissions.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview by email within two weeks.
Successful applicants will be notified shortly after the interview.
To apply, please send a CV and Letter of Motivation to: